Solicitors' Assistance Scheme
Welcome to the web site of the Solicitors' Assistance Scheme:
- "it saved my sanity"
- "the SAS helped me turn my business round"
- "the scheme member was wonderfully helpful and supportive"
- "I don't think I would have coped without the support the SAS provided"
Interested, intrigued and maybe sceptical about such glowing testimonials.
These quotes, all received from solicitors, are referring to a scheme about which every solicitor should know - the Solicitors' Assistance Scheme or SAS.
The SAS helps all solicitors in England and Wales, and their family and staff, to deal with the kind of problems that can occur at any time. We offer a lifeline to solicitors with problems by providing a fellow practitioner who will listen and help. We are proud of the help that we provide.
Tthe scheme, which has been in operation for over thirty years:
- comprises around 80 volunteers from all over England and Wales, most of whom are practisig solicitors with a high degree of skill and experience in their chosen areas of practice;
- provides a wide variety of skills and experience, including counselling and insolvency advice;
- ensures that any solicitor with a problem will receive free help and advice from a scheme member
- guarantees that confidentiality wil be maintained
Please use the menu to the left to find out more about the Scheme if you think we might be able to assist you.
Do not delay, early contact could make all the difference.